You are here
Conditions of Use
Amjam ltd provides the www.frenchleaseback.net website as a service to the public and to the website users. and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Amjam ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However Amjam ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Amjam ltd accepts no responsibility:
- For any penalty or consequence related to a late filing of the declaration due to the user.
- Amjam ltd cannot be held responsible for the reliability, completeness, sincerity and accuracy of the data provided by its users.
- Website users acknowledge that they are solely responsible for the information they provide to generate their tax return.
By accepting this, you acknowledge that you have taken knowledge of the general conditions of use of the site www.frenchleaseback.net and take responsibility for the information that you have entered in your personal space.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Payment Flow and Delivery Policy
Payment is taken in full before the order for the tax return is processed. The tax return will then be sent by EDI to the french tax office within 24 hours. The french tax office will immediately return a response indicating whether the tax return has been accepted or rejected. If the tax return has been rejected Amjam ltd will analyse the issue and correct until the tax return is accepted.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
A refund will not be provided if a user has paid for their tax return and it has been sent to the french tax office and the french tax office has accepted the tax return. A full refund will be made in the following cases:
- If a user has paid for their tax return and it has not yet been sent to the french tax office. In this case the user must notify us that they wish to cancel their order before we send the tax return to the french tax office.
- If a user has paid for their tax return and it has been sent to the french tax office and the tax office has rejected the tax return and we are unable to provide a correct tax return.