Tax Return - 2031-K

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tax Return - 2031-K

Can anyone help please. I am the kind of person that always likes to do things for myself.

Last year I paid a company to submit my Tax return but they did not give me a copy of the forms so I still dont know how to do what I am sure is a very simple process to complete my 2031 et al.

Are there any web resources or books that will take me, step by step through which boxes I need to complete. I am non resident with just one leaseback - held for the past 2 1/2 years.

Any assistance gratefully received.

I use a French accountant, saves a lot of hassle. There are a lot of depreciation and amortisation that can be written off against any French tax liability. Also you can write off the cost of visiting your property against French tax. My accountant charged about 250 Euro

We have a leaseback in Beziers but our accountant GEFI, is in Meylan.

They make everything easy for us by sending us the forms in English, we have copies of everything and they have English speaking staff. Any emails we have sent them have been answered promptly.

Plus they are not expensive and worth every euro to us.

Hi Ognip/Susie- would you mind giving me the name/contact details for the accountant you use. As I said elsewhere, I was paying 600 euros which now looks very dear. Very happy for you to post privately.

Many thanks - Dundee

Hi Dundee,

Our accountant is GEFI 41 Chemin du Vieux Chene 38240 Meylan

Telephone: France 04 76 51 89 80

Fax: 04 76 01 02 44

E Mail: arodrigues@gefieurefi.fr

Try email to find out how much they would charge.

You must sign up or login to access more forums.