French lawyer

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
French lawyer

Does anyone have a contact for a French lawyer to serve a CDP and possibly sue Eurogroup for unpaid rent?




For a CDP you only need a bailiff but if you are looking to take further actions then yes a solicitor is needed. I have few contacts for solicitors in France but find it difficult to recommend any. If you wish to contact me directly don't hesitate, I will be happy to explain in more details. 



You must sign up or login to access more forums.