art 283.1

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
art 283.1

Does anyone knows about this article at all ?

I rent a property with lagrange in Morgat and my rentals were paid to me VAT excluded...Is it normal?

Lagrange told me it was because of this new law (283.1) but I'm not sure they are allowed to do this ?

Does anyone in the same situation?

Yes this a new law,and a good one i think.It saves me the 100£ that i was paying a firm to do it for me

Karl

Les berge du canal

VAT is now deducted at source, hence the reason you are receiving a rent net of VAT.

With this new law does it mean that we don't have to pay any further Tax and not have the accountant to fill in a tax return.

Or do we still need to fill in aa return as there is still Tax on the income or is the Tax off owner weeks.

We feel very confused as we pay alot to the accountant and now wonder if it is needed.

please reply

thank you

Yes you will still need to fill your tax return.

The accountant will still have a form to complete for the VAT in order to ask for a VAT refund.....

On top of this you will still have your income tax obligations regarding your French property.....

So nothing has changed really ;)

Thank You for your reply we find it all quite confusing we have had the house for a long time now but find it difficult to keep up with all the changes.

You must sign up or login to access more forums.