Commandement de Payer

This topic has been discussed several times on the forum. If your rent is late then you should consider serving a Commandement de Payer. 

What happens when I serve a Commandement de Payer?

This service costs £50 (as opposed to approximately 250 EUR if you use a solicitor). You will need to provide:

  1. Details of your arrears
  2. A copy of your signed "bail commercial"
  3. A copy of your passport (and of anyone else on the deed)


For now simply start the process Request a Commandement de Payer