Paxton Rental Q3 2109

18 Décembre 2019

Hi

Just wondering if anyone got paid their Q3 2019 Paxton Rental yet?

I was on to Antoine Balcou in Accelis and he said the Rental was being delayed due to current "cashflow difficulties".

Thanks Kathrina

Soumis par tande le

Hi 

Payments have become very irregular in size and time, however last payment I got was in July!

Soumis par colette le

we are the same last rent recieved was second payment for second quarter in july , and no promise of payment

colette

Soumis par kennmar le

Hi,

We are in Dublin and own a property in Residence Paxton.  We are new to the forum and are facinated by the amount of people who are angry with the actions of Accelis Gestion.  We have been in touch with the French avocate to learn of the process that he is undertaking, and following any feedback we will make a decision about any further action on our part. Maybe we are too late to join this process but we will see. Thanks to everyone who put comments up as it is very informative and supportive. Tom. 

Hi Tom, I’d be very interested to hear what the Advocat says. I’ve not received the last rental payment (at least). I have just received an Addendum to the Commercial Lease stating a massive reduction in rental payments - back dated to 2017 I believe. This cannot be possible!!

Hi, I just joined this group today having originally purchased a simple, risk-free investment in 2007. Lots has happened since then, as you will all have experienced!

The last payment that I received from Accelis Gestion was in January this year, but it was 6 months late. Getting anything from Accelis Gestion seems to be something of a lottery, with dates and amounts completely variable - always too late and always less than promissed.

Last week I received a document announcing that the rate was again reducing. Every reduction in rent drags downn the capital value.

Some time ago I thought of selling but persuaded myself that things would improve. Anyone else looking at selling?

Vous devez vous inscrire ou vous connecter pour accéder à d'autres forums.